Prime Care Managers is searching for an individual who has the drive to help make health care sustainable for populations through the use of patient-centered technology and management that improves quality, outcomes, and controls cost in a fast-paced environment. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages and an outstanding opportunity to work for a fast-growing healthcare management and technology organization.
- PTO plus separate sick time
- 7 paid holidays
- Employee only health, dental, and vision insurance
- premiums covered at 75%
- 401(k) Plan
- Work casual dress in the workplace
- Training and Development Opportunities
Reports To: CEO, Triad Physician Resources, Inc., a privately held diversified management-owned integrated service provider and risk manager.
Position Summary: The VP works as the operational lead working directly with Data Analytics, Programming, and Care Management teams to support physicians and affiliated network participants in their efforts to improve health care quality, the wellness of patients, and in reducing costs. The VP achieves these aims by advancing workflow improvements, carefully tracking quality data, and supporting providers to effectively implement initiatives, which include our proprietary assessment and action plan methodology. The VP also assists in complying with all CMS ACO, DCE, and MA-related requirements and initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, the VP must be able to perform as follows:
- Act as relationship owner and primary point of contact to implement a comprehensive plan for transformation to value-based care.
- Host and conduct calls with stakeholders to introduce, educate, and support the implementation of population health initiatives
- Implement transformation initiatives
- Integrate population health software into interactions and assist to optimize their utilization through mastery of functionality
- Gather data and track relevant performance metrics and use them to drive client discussions around improvement opportunities and progress towards goals and objectives.
- Access solutions from subject matter experts on quality measures, Promoting Interoperability, reporting processes/requirements, value-based payment policy, and other related programs
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college is required. A Master’s degree is a plus (e.g. MPH, MHA, MPA, MBA).
- 3+ years experience in value-based settings with an understanding of physician and ancillary provider environments and culture.
- A team player; ability to work closely with a team to support client needs.
- Experience working with electronic health record systems and BI analytics tools.
- Strong project management skills.
- Self-motivation and initiative in learning new programs, policies, and skills.
- Critical thinking skills are necessary to develop a comprehensive plan.
- Ability to work in a high-case load, fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities, flexibility, and a positive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to cultivate strong professional client-service rapport.
- Detail-oriented; focuses on operational progress, program effectiveness, and results.
Mathematical Ability: Able to inference from known data and intuitively extrapolate, synthesize, hypothesize and develop a theory to test and modify to titrate to measured goals within a reasonable margin of error. Subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Compute rate, ratio, and percent, and draw and interpret graphs using algebra and linear regression.
Reasoning Ability: Apply logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills: Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Access, and Power BI or other similar analytics tools.
Managerial and Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has limited direct reports and numerous participatory in-direct reports. Ability to work in changing environment while preserving, maturing, and growing the depth of the organization.
Travel Requirements: within 100-mile Geographic Region 30%