As the key care team member who will manage this moderate complexity lab, your primary role will be to process labs and perform all phlebotomy and commercially available FDA-approved tests as ordered by three on-side medical professionals. Additionally, your role will be to perform radiological x-rays with clinical expertise to ensure quality imaging services are completed properly with patient comfort and well-being in mind.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE: (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Perform timely same-day labs and quality radiology procedures
- Performs quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment and controls
- Performs drug screens, urinalysis, and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintains records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Phlebotomy and wave test processing and procedures
- Maintain CLIA quality regulations and assist with inspections
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Company-provided health insurance
- 401 K Plan