RN Looking to move into a Risk Management role?
PrimeCare Home Health has a career opportunity to advance you into a leadership role. Come join PrimeCare, a fast-growing Home Health Agency in Longview, Texas. We are the runner-up for best Home Health Agency in East Texas by "Best of East Texas." PrimeCare also has a 5-Star rating from Medicare for patient satisfaction.
The Home Health Risk Manager provides clinical recommendations to the Home Health Director as part of the Case Management function to identify areas for potential improvement in home health operations, safety, and high-risk patient management. Additionally, the Risk Manager provides clinical reviews and analysis of medical records and claims and provides recommendations to ensure compliance, safety, and reduced return to hospital and ED visits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for advising and supporting the Home Health Director with analysis, reports, and investigations
on risk, quality improvement initiatives, and safety.
- Plans direct and coordinate private health information control as required by HIPAA regulations.
- May develop and conduct periodic training and orientation for
- Nursing staff as appropriate.
- Maintains a working knowledge of governmental regulations and company
- Case Management standards.
- Provides ongoing analysis to stratify patients' low, medium, and high risks and potential for hospital and ED visits.
- Assists in updating and maintaining legal tracking logs.
- Proactively develops positive relationships with third parties on behalf of the Home Health Agency to establish trust and partnerships within the agency’s marketplace.
Bachelor’s Degree and a current Nursing License.
Minimum five (5) years of management or comparable experience in a long-term care setting.
Knowledge of state, federal, and local regulations of long-term care.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance