PrimeCare Managers (PCM) is a growing Accountable Healthcare Organization (ACO) based in Longview, Texas.
As an ACO, our organization specializes in population health management to make healthcare more sustainable by
both reducing costs and improving patient outcomes. We have a unique and exciting opportunity
for a Cost Analyst to join our Data Analytics team.
Key Responsibilities for Cost Analyst:
- Analyze various categories and levels of financial health and cost data.
- Interpret and investigate financial data for relevant patterns, trends, and correlations.
- Prepare detailed monthly and quarterly expenditure reports for the Executive Team.
- Use findings to assist management with recommendations on key cost management strategies.
- Develop graphs and visualizations to assist in communicating key findings and information.
- Collaborate with members of data and analytics team to collect and analyze data.
- Work closely with Chief Analyst to develop a regular financial and cost reporting framework for presentation to the CEO, the Executive, PartnerGroups and Prospective Partners.
- Investigate and understand patterns and trends in cost from a month-on-month, quarter-on-quarter and year-on-year perspective and report relevant findings to CEO and Chief Analyst.
- Regularly meet with and report all important new findings to the CEO and Chief Analyst.
- Explore available expense data in numerous ways to uncover new information that may assist the company with meeting its healthcare delivery and business goals.
Key Qualifications for Cost Analyst:
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel for cost analysis and developing reports.
- Experience extracting and using data from relationship databases (SQL preferred).
- Familiarity with PowerBI or similar for data visualization is preferred.
- Familiarity with data validation, data integrity and quality control.
- Adaptable and willing to learn and grow with the role.
- Strong attention to detail with a quantitative mindset.
- 4-year degree in a field such as Mathematics/Statistics/Finance is preferred.
- CEO, Triad Physician Resources
- Chief Analyst, PrimeCare Managers